McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park Brokers
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Leasehold - $795,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Refurbished Iconic Regional VIC Hotel
An exceptional leasehold going concern opportunity with multiple income streams awaits across this large format corner hotel within the thriving regional centre of Shepparton, Victoria.
Centrally located and very recently refurbished and reformatted, only an inspection can appreciate this sharp and sophisticated modern hotel offering.
Current revenue streams across food, beverage, functions and live music entertainment demonstrating robust trading performance and profitability.
Potential revenue streams across generous accommodation, take-away sales via fit-for-purpose stand-alone bottle shop present opportunities for significant sales growth across the business.
Very busy flexible function formats across multiple rooms including the “The Gallery” & “Pippins” function rooms.
Excellent lease terms across quality plant & equipment add to this unique and exceptional opportunity.
* Quality bar & bistro offering
* Large and highly popular beer garden for general use and live events
* Significant under-utilized accommodation and function room within the venue
* 8 x hotel rooms + 2 x self-contained units
* Refurbished 2 x bedroom residence – living room, kitchenette, new carpet
* Modern interior décor with top-class plant & equipment
* Large format hotel with licence for 400 x patrons
* Excellent lease terms
* Prominent corner location
With a long lease in place the Terminus Hotel is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a solid pub in a desirable location.
A simply outstanding VIC leasehold hotel. Inspect with confidence. You will not be disappointed!
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB direct on 0437 838 368 for more information.
Dan McDonald | 0437838368
Exclusive To MHB
FHGC - All Reasonable Offers Considered.
UNDER CONTRACT - Riverview Hotel, Tarwin Lower VIC - 1P0140
0437 752 893
Exclusive To MHB
Freehold Going Concern - $740,000
Royal Hotel, St Arnaud VIC - 1P0296