McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Over 40 years experience
Terms & Conditions | Contact
MHB are pleased to be marketing for sale the Leasehold Business of the Railway Hotel in Deniliquin NSW.
Our vendors are motivated and have priced this family-owned pub to sell!
The Railway Hotel has much to offer any potential purchaser with features including well equipped cool rooms, public bar with TAB, commercial kitchen to service the bistro and function areas, lounge, beer garden, drive-thru or walk in bottle shop, parking with easy access, good signage plus a 2 x bedroom residence.
* Turnover for the 2020/2021 financial year is approx. $1.7M. A fantastic result considering the Covid19 shutdown and restricted trade conditions.
As an added income stream the business offers accommodation of 5 lettable Hotel style rooms, popular with visiting contractors.
Located in a residential area of a strong Riverina city, close to the rice mill, abattoir and industrial areas, the Hotel attracts a diverse clientele and gives a very good inspection.
* Excellent Buyers Yield of over 150% (approx)
* Turnover of approx. $1.7M across the 2020/2021 financial year
* Single storey, brick construction, built in 1934
* Public bar, TAB, bistro/dining, function room, lounge, beer garden
* Very profitable drive-thru / walk in bottle shop
* Brand new 20 year Lease direct from the owner - rent at $50K pa
* Prominent central location with strong local trade
* Multiple income streams across food, beverage & accommodation
* 2 hotel rooms and 3 motel rooms plus a 2 bedroom residence
* Liquor Licence # LIQH400111924
* Would suit an all-round operator
* Long term vendors wanting to retire
NOTE: Freehold also available - $650,000. Contact Broker for more information.
This is a fantastic opportunity at an affordable entry level price for an enthusiastic operator to enter the Hotel industry.
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB and inspect this business with total confidence.
Freehold Going Concern $700,000 + SAV
Walwa Hotel, VIC - 1P0043
Star Hotel, Rutherglen VIC - 1P0018