McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park Brokers
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Freehold Going Concern - Offers over $580K
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A classic outback pub that the current owners have turned into a profitable enterprise with multiple income streams.
Ready for new owners to come and make their mark on Far North Queensland.
Neat as a pin, this hotel has consistent income coming through with The Savannahlander train and, has a great reputation in the area for taking care of its customers and workers in the region.
Also offering 4 accommodation rooms adjoining the hotel which are incredibly well presented and 22 worker accommodation rooms out the back with multiple shared facilities see why this is such a popular destination.
The Hotel boasts the only Post Office facility and earns a yearly amount for this service.
A huge undercover beer garden/eatery area and expansive grassland out the back lend itself well for those wanting to hold functions or weddings at the hotel.
A 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom onsite residence with a full commercial kitchen could see a family or active couple run this hotel and take it to another level.
* Multiple income streams across beverage, food and accommodation
* Huge expansive land at rear – perfect for functions and weddings
* Large open plan public bar with pool table
* Excellent worker accommodation with multiple shared facilities
* Only Post Office service in the area
* Has been run under a lease, so there are options for the new owners
* 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom family residence
* Situated upon approx. 8,095m2 in total of GO2 Rural Zoned land
Priced to sell, this is a terrific offering.
Come and immerse yourself in the fabric of the Far North and start your own legacy at this iconic pub.
For more information and to book an inspection contact Alex Stagg at MHB direct on 0406 856 710.
Alex Stagg | 0406 856 710
Freehold - POA
SOLD - Metropolitan Hotel, West Wyalong NSW - 1P0104
Exclusive To MHB
SOLD - Harrietville Hotel Motel, VIC - 1P0195