McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Over 40 years experience
Terms & Conditions | Contact
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Attention Gastro Pub Merchants!
Character and history rich, the Tatong Tavern is a quirky leasehold venue with multiple income streams across food, beverage and accommodation.
Key Business Features:
* Turnover across 2019/2020 of $352,203 (Covid disrupted)
* Multiple income streams
* Single level brick building built Circa 1900`s
* Stunning location set in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range
* Spacious public bar with seating for up to 16 (approx.), 6 staff
* Lounge/ dining with seating for up to 55
* Commercial kitchen
* Well maintained plant & equipment
* Beer garden area with seating for up to 24
* Outdoor area at rear with additional seating for 30-50 across the grounds
* Owner accommodation
* Footpath trading, ample parking
* Guest accommodation
* Good lease terms with 17 years remaining (2 + 3 x 5 years further terms)
Set amongst a picturesque bush back-drop within a lovely village setting, this one is perfect for the savvy hospitality operator with vision.
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB for more information.
Freehold Going Concern $600,000
UNDER OFFER - Junee Hotel, NSW - 1P0028
Freehold Going Concern
SOLD - Blighty Hotel, NSW - 1P0006