McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Over 40 years experience
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Leasehold $299,000 + SAV
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
MHB are pleased to offer for sale the Leasehold Business of the National Hotel, Clunes.
Established over 120 years ago, the National Hotel is a solid single storey brick building located in the popular small town of Clunes in central Victoria within the sought after Daylesford Hepburn Region and near to Ballarat.
The Hotel is ideally located on the main street of the town and features an open plan and up to date country style public bar with separate dining room, commercial kitchen, function room, ample parking, outdoor beer garden area plus the added bonus of a 4 bedroom family residence.
The Hotel enjoys enormous "buy in" from loyal locals. Promoted by Tourism Victoria with over 2 million tourists annually, the region is experiencing terrific growth as a destination for an increasing amount of visitors with annual functions, markets and festivals held each year.
* Long Lease with good terms
* Beautifully refurbished throughout
* Prominent main street location
* Strong trade across food and beverage income streams
* 90 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and 20 minutes from Ballarat
* Population growth and residential development
* Annual Book Town event averages approximately 18,000 visitors
* Original Gold mining Township of Victoria
This charming country Hotel presents very well and gives an excellent inspection.
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB to view this terrific business opportunity.
Freehold Going Concern $600,000
Junee Hotel, NSW - 1P0028
Tatong Tavern VIC - 1P0041