McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Over 40 years experience
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Freehold Going Concern $1,750,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A GENUINE OFFERING TO THE MARKET!
A true hidden treasure, tucked away in the charming mid north coast township of Macksville, NSW.
Beautifully decorated and fully licensed, this family run Café and Tapas Bar is a must for the astute hospitality operator.
Elk on 38 is a classy and completely modern hospitality offering with multiple income streams.
A Café style venue by day and a trendy Tapas Bar by night with a General Liquor Licence.
Funky, rustic décor having undergone significant refurbishment and renovation.
Securely leased commercial and residential aspects of this property makes this a must to consider.
* Multiple income streams across food, beverage, and commercial leasing
* Immaculate and stylish presentation
* Excellent plant and equipment
* Completely renovated and refurbished
* Inside and outside dining
* Fully licenced venue
* Spacious 2 bedroom owners residence
* Situated upon approx. 485 m2 of B4 – Mixed Use Zoned Land
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate operator to capitalise on an existing and well established thriving business.
Contact Dan McDonald for more information on this exciting property.