McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park Brokers
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Leasehold $55,000 + SAV
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Owners are committed elsewhere and must sell now!
An iconic destination for locals and tourists alike, the Booligal Hotel is a charming country Leasehold Hotel situated in the NSW country village of Booligal, located along the renowned Cobb Highway, 80km north of Hay NSW, and on the mighty Lachlan River.
A dynamic venue, the Booligal Hotel has evolved into a seamless hospitality business with diverse revenue streams across food, beverage, accommodation, events, community, tourism, group bookings, and popular clothing brand. With an ideally placed five accommodation rooms adjacent to the Hotel, it is the perfect catchment for highway traffic and outback travellers who enjoy the fantastic camping facilities too.
* Excellent 140% buyers yield (approx.)
* Significant refurbishment of building, plant and equipment
* Rent - $650.00 per week
* Brand new 15 year lease with good terms direct from the owner
* Strong & consistent performer across diverse revenue streams
* Turnover of $10,352.00 per week (approx.) in the 2019/2020 financial year
* Turnover of $8,364.00 per week (approx.) in the 2018/2019 financial year
* Public bar, dining room, lounge area
* Community Post Office & Agency for fuel depot/gas agents
* Accommodation of 2 serviced cabins, 3 shearers huts plus a camping ground
* Very good 3 bedroom family residence
* Community spirited with very strong local support
* Fantastic location in unique tourism stronghold
* Originally built in 1867 and rebuilt in 1979
* Liquor Licence # LIQH400113757
The Hotel has a food and beverage reputation all of its own and has undergone significant refurbishment of building, plant and equipment as well as key investment towards restoring the outdoor area plus, there is scope to further development existing Hotel accommodation which could be upgraded to include further rooms.
Booligal is an outback NSW town made famous by the great Australian poet Banjo Paterson's famous line "Hay, Hell and Booligal" and is located approx. 802 km west of Sydney via Yass, Wagga and Narrandera and 78 kms north of Hay via the Cobb Highway.
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB to find out more about this fantastic leasehold Hotel opportunity.
Leasehold $299,000 + SAV
National Hotel, Clunes VIC - 1P0061
UNDER OFFER - Grand Central Hotel, Cobram VIC - 1P0047