McDonald Hospitality Brokers | Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park Brokers
Terms & Conditions | Contact
Leasehold $350,000 + SAV
Impressive family friendly leasehold hotel located in the South-Western Riverina district of NSW.
Built in 1901 the Barham Hotel just oozes old world charm and character!
The hotel is very well maintained, in excellent condition and features a spacious main public bar with Glycol beer system, 5 poker machine entitlements, TAB facilities, bistro, dining room, function room, lounge, beer garden, ample parking, verandah dining with lovely views across the town and a drive through bottle shop.
In addition, there are 14 hotel style rooms for guest accommodation plus a 3 bedroom manager's residence downstairs.
Well supported by loyal locals, holiday makers and tourists alike, the hotel is perfectly situated on a prominent large corner allotment on a main street intersection within walking distance to the majestic mighty Murray River.
* Excellent 61.2% (approx.) Buyers Yield
* 5 x PMES and TAB facilities
* Multiple income streams across food, beverage, bottle-shop and
* Well established business with solid returns
* Plant & equipment in excellent condition
* Situated on a corner block on one of Barham's main streets
* Motivated vendor ready to meet the market!
* Long lease years with good terms
This fully operational hotel enjoys rewarding returns and shows solid annual trade history across Covid 19 effected periods and is a real contender for any prospective buyer.
A genuine opportunity awaits. An inspection will impress!
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB to arrange your inspection of this terrific hotel business.
Freehold Going Concern $750,000 + SAV
Lagozzino`s Top Pub, Tatura VIC - 1P0054
Country Club Hotel, Yea VIC - 1P0094